[NEohioPAL] Postings for High School Drama Club & Technical Director

Dawn Fitz dawnfitz at nrcs.net
Tue May 7 10:53:58 PDT 2019

Hello,

We are seeking a High School Drama Club Advisor for next school year with
North Ridgeville High School. Here is the link to apply.
https://www.applitrack.com/northridgeville/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?FromAdmin=true&AppliTrackJobId=2905

We are also seeking a Technical Director for next school year to work with
the Drama Club Advisor at the North Ridgeville High School. Here is the
link to apply.
https://www.applitrack.com/northridgeville/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?FromAdmin=true&AppliTrackJobId=2906

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,
Dawn

Dawn M. Fitz
HR/Personnel Coordinator
North Ridgeville City Schools
34620 Bainbridge Road
440-353-1114 Office
440-230-8363 Fax
DawnFitz at nrcs.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  All or part of this electronic mail transmission
may contain confidential or privileged information, including Protected
Health Information (PHI).  You are obligated to maintain it in a safe,
secure, and confidential manner.  Any re-disclosure without the
individual's consent may subject you to federal and/or state penalties.  If
retention or dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this email in error, please call 440.327.4444
<(440)%20327-4444> immediately and delete the email from your system.