[NEohioPAL] Latitudes Poetry Night Akron

Theresa Gottl Brightman tmgottl at gmail.com
Wed May 8 08:57:36 PDT 2019

*Latitudes Poetry Night*

*2nd Anniversary Celebration!*

*Wednesday, May 15*

*Compass Coffee *

*647 E. Market St., Akron, 44304*
*Starting at 7pm*

It's hard to believe that we've been hosting this little event for two
years now!

To celebrate, this month, we will be hosting a short, fun writing exercise
for the first hour. Bring paper and a pen, and everyone will have a chance
to share their results.

Then, as always, we will begin our open mic at approximately 8pm. Come
early for the writing exercise, come later for the open mic, or join us for
both!

We can't wait to see you there!

Latitudes takes place every 3rd Wednesday of the month at Compass Coffee in
Akron.

tmgottl at gmail.com

Virus-free.
www.avg.com