[NEohioPAL] JOB OPENINGS FOR ACTORS AND PUPPETEERS

Erin Moran ekm124007 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 08:33:14 PDT 2019

*JOB OPENINGS*

*PAID ACTING POSITIONS *

*Calling all Actors and Puppeteers*

Imaginos Productions is looking to hire new team members for our *costumed
superhero, princesses, and puppeteers for our recent “Goblins” project. *

This is a great chance to have consistent *part time* work in a creative
environment that is flexible with your schedule. We will be holding
* auditions *for two days (please come to one and anytime within the slot
listed is fine).

*Friday May 17 6:oopm-8:00pm*

*                  OR *

*Sunday May 19th 10:00am-1:00pm*

*Location: 682 W Bagley Road*

* Unit A-8*

* Berea, OH 44017*

*No prep needed. Auditions will consist of cold reads, improv exercises,
and an interview.*

We are looking for those able to commit to consistent part time work on the
weekends.

If you plan on attending auditions *please email*
emoran at imaginosproductions.com

See you then!