[NEohioPAL] Only 2 more chances to rock the '60s with BEEHIVE at Olde Towne Hall Theatre!

Bryan Bird bryan at bryanbird.com
Thu May 9 20:26:07 PDT 2019

* Beehive: The '60s Musical *
Created by Larry Gallagher
Directed by Kim Mihalik
Music Directed by Bryan Bird
Choreographed by Alex Craig and Glen Stacho

Beehive is the ultimate celebration of 1960s female empowerment. Get ready
to relive such timeless classics as It's My Party, Sweet Talkin' Guy, Son
of a Preacher Man, Proud Mary, Me and Bobby McGee... and many more!
Featuring the vocal stylings of Susan DiDino, Shari Lanave, Becky Linder,
Shannon McPeek, Marci Saxon, Carol Broquet Thompson, and Jamie Zickefoose.
Backed by our rockin' band, "The Bird's Nest" with Vic and Drew DiAngelo,
Juan Ingram, Jacob Majoras, and Bryan Bird!

*Just TWO shows remain!*
*Friday, May 10 & **Saturday, May 11 at 7:30 p.m.*

Tickets: $15 Adults; $12 Seniors & Children under 12
Call 440-327-2909 and leave a message to reserve tickets
or buy online at https://www.oldetownehalltheatre.com/

*Click here to view production photos!
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/OldeTowneHallTheatre/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2708657332483170>*
Olde Towne Hall Theatre