[NEohioPAL] EVENT | Final Full Circle Storytelling Open Mic of Season goes "Up in Smoke"

Wandering Aesthetics watheatre at gmail.com
Fri May 10 22:24:14 PDT 2019

Wandering Aesthetics, The Akronist and Jilly’s Music Room present…
Full Circle Storytelling, Vol. 4
Prompt: Up in Smoke
Featured Emcee: Marian Renee Concha-Saastamoinen

Full Circle Storytelling is FREE and OPEN to the public.

DATE: Wednesday, May 22nd from 7 pm - 10 pm
LOCATION: Jilly’s Music Room (111 N Main St. • Akron, OH 44308)

Registration is encouraged, (especially for storytellers), but not required.
To register or for more information, please visit www.watheatre.com/fullcircle <http://www.watheatre.com/fullcircle>, email info at watheatre.com <mailto:info at watheatre.com> or call 330.612.3090.

ABOUT THE EVENT

“Wow….I need to do this again! Thank you [Wandering Aesthetics].”
– Kathleen D Gallagher
Open to all, Full Circle Storytelling events revolve around a prompt and the idea: everyone has a story. Sign up to tell a true story inspired by the evening’s prompt or just come to enjoy the evening! (No experience necessary.) Co-hosted by Wandering Aesthetics, Jilly's Music Room and The Akronist, this intimate evening of storytelling will conjure the spirit of community.

Stories range from heart wrenching to hysterical – and everywhere in-between!

Up in Smoke

This month, Full Circle Stories gets high...that is, higher. As in achieving new heights. A different state of mind can help when one’s plans go up in smoke. Sometimes despite everything we plan for, things go wrong, and all you can do is laugh. Come tell us a story about a sticky situation or your chronic struggles. And never mind that bag of oregano on the table, it’s medicinal.

Inspired By: McCartney Betz

FULL CIRCLE STORYTELLING MISSION STATEMENT

Full Circle is a successful monthly storytelling event open to the community. Telling their own true tales, Akronites place themselves at the center of their own life journeys. We use the art of narrative to ignite understanding between diverse peoples, building bridges– not walls– within our community.