[NEohioPAL] Personalized Theatre Arts Coaching

Kimberly Gallagher kimberly at kimberlygallagher.com
Mon May 13 07:02:48 PDT 2019

*	Do you need someone to run lines with?
*	Are you working on a monologue or scene that needs polishing?
*	Do you need help with character development?
*	Are you working on a song and need help with phrasing or emotional
interpretation?
*	Would you like to explore spiritual disciplines as tools to overcome
anxiety and ego, and draw closer to the source of our creativity?
*	Do you need other creative coaching?

My name is Kimberly Gallagher and I have over 25 years of experience in
creative, performing, and worship arts.
I will meet with you and help you with the specific items you'd like to work
on. My approach is personalized to your needs (not a mass-produced,
cookie-cutter plan).

I look forward to helping you with personalized coaching that helps you take
a risk.reach for your dreams.be encouraged.realize your creative potential.

Contact me at kimberlygallagherartist at gmail.com
<mailto:kimberlygallagherartist at gmail.com> .

Theatre Director
Medina Christian Academy

Go KNIGHTS!

www.medinachristian.org <http://www.medinachristian.org/>

DESIGN | CREATE | INSPIRE

 <http://www.kimberlygallagher.com/> www.kimberlygallagher.com

step forward

WALK ON THE WATER | LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOAT

 <http://www.stepforwardtoday.com/> www.stepforwardtoday.com