[NEohioPAL] Seeking Stage Managers & Assistant Stage Managers for 2019-2020 Season

Playwrights Local playwrightslocal at gmail.com
Mon May 13 15:46:14 PDT 2019

Playwrights Local

Seeks Stage Managers & Assistant Stage Managers

For its 2019-2020 Season

Playwrights Local <http://playwrightslocal.org/> theater company seeks
Stage Managers and Assistant Stage Managers for productions in its
2019-2020 season. All openings are paid, professional positions compensated
on the non-Equity scale.

Playwrights Local is dedicated to supporting the dramatists of Northeast
Ohio. Now entering our fifth season, we are a CLEan House Theatre
<http://www.playwrightslocal.org/clean-house-standards/> committed to being
a space free of harassment based on sex, gender, race, religion, class,
ethnicity, nationality, political belief, or ability.

Reply with a cover email and resume to info at playwrightslocal.org.

Scheduled productions for 2019-2020 include:

November 2019

LIVE BODIES FOR SALE

By Christopher Johnston; directed by Terrence Spivey

March 2020

HEY SIRI

By Mary E. Weems, Ph.D.; directed by Michael Oatman

April 2020

THE KING OF CAGE STREET

Written and directed by Michael Oatman

About the Company

Playwrights Local <http://playwrightslocal.org/> is a theater company based
in Cleveland. Billed as a playwrights’ center, the organization’s goal is
to provide a home for dramatic writing in Northeast Ohio. Playwrights Local
offers classes and workshops, produces original plays, provides networking
opportunities, and engages the community through outreach projects.
Tax-deductible contributions to this 501(c)(3) group can be made at
http://playwrightslocal.org/donate/.