[NEohioPAL] Looking for actors/narrators

Matt Pallotta flmdirector at gmail.com
Tue May 14 07:05:38 PDT 2019

We are currently seeking actors who can teleprompt and/or ear-prompt for a
variety of project types.  We film an assortment of corporate/industrial
videos for a range of clients and are always looking for new faces and
talent.  The demographics of the audience are very diverse, so we are
especially looking for non-white actors, both male and female, of many age
groups; but actors of all types are more than welcome to apply.

If you have a reel or any links to your work with prompting to camera,
please share.  Otherwise, we can attempt to schedule an audition.  There
are several projects for 2019 with slots to fill.  They will fill up
quickly.

These projects pay, but we tend to go non-union, non-agency because they
are internal communications with slightly smaller budgets.

Please reach out if you're interested or share with someone who might be.