[NEohioPAL] On the Boards Ohio podcast is open for business!

Caroline Breder-Watts cfbwatts at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 11:59:01 PDT 2019

On the Boards Ohio, a podcast dedicated to the vibrant theater community of Northeast Ohio, has made its formal debut on http://www.artsradionetwork.com.  This will be a monthly podcast, and we are looking for people and organizations from all aspects of the theater community to interview.  You can check out our latest conversation with the founders of the BorderLight International Theatre and Fringe Festival at http://www.artsradionetwork.com/podcasting.
To schedule an interview, please send an email to Host and Executive Producer Caroline Breder-Watts at artsradionetworkohio at gmail.com.