[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema launches nonprofit platform for filmmakers

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon May 20 12:59:24 PDT 2019

Prelude2Cinema launches nonprofit platform for filmmakers

Prelude2Cinema will be creating an Arts Program for AfricaHouse International, a nonprofit 501c3. As part of that program, we are creating a Cinema Fund that will allow donors tax deductible donations to support cinematic productions created by local filmmakers or any production that wants to shoot in Northeast, Ohio. Our belief is Cinema is an Art and should be supported in the same manner that we support the other arts. Cinema is also an inclusive art form and involves, writers actors, visual arts, etc. So we will partner with other art organizations. Our focus will be on the business aspect and making certain that filmmakers can have careers making movies in Northeast, Ohio.

http://prelude2cinema.com/join-our-crusade/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar