[NEohioPAL] Sandstone Summer Theatre: Need to cast Maurice in Disney's Beauty & The Beast

Pam Vandersommen pluc3 at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 08:20:48 PDT 2019

Sandstone Summer Theatre is looking for an actor to play Maurice in our upcoming production of Disney's Beauty & The Beast.    we are looking for a male actor aged 30 or above who can sing tenor.

Rehearsals are held Monday - Friday from 6- 9pm at the Amherst Marion L Steele High school until the show opens.  We are flexible based on the actors schedule and conflicts. The show will be performed on July 11, 12, & 13 at the Lorain Palace Theatre.

 For more information and to inquire about the role, please email sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com<mailto:sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com>