[NEohioPAL] Save The Dates: BINGO!

Sparano, Jenniver Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Tue May 21 09:59:59 PDT 2019

The time has come around again for the annual evening of musical comedy and mayhem for a good cause!
That's right, it's this year's event to benefit the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland and the Community AIDS Network/Akron Pride Initiative (CANAPI)...

This year, we're excited to present

BINGO!  The Winning Musical
By Michael Heitzman, Ilene Reid, and David Holcenberg

Grab your troll doll and your dauber, because it's Bingo night with Minnie and her regulars!  As these wacky, Bingo-loving gals gather for their weekly ritual, emotions run high...by the time the night is through, secrets are discovered, grudges are settled, and everyone has something to celebrate - including lucky winners from the audience, as they play Bingo along with the characters.

The big winners are ATFGC and CANAPI, as we raise money to support the work that they do to stop the spread of HIV in our community and support those living with the virus.

There are only TWO performances of BINGO!, so save the date, call a friend, and make plans to attend!

On Monday, August 19, 2019, we will perform at the Cassidy Theatre in Parma Heights.

On Monday, August 26, 2019, we will perform at Weathervane Playhouse in Akron's Merriman Valley!

Tickets for both performances will be on sale shortly...watch NEOhioPAL for an announcement.

"BINGO!  The Winning Musical" is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., a Concord Theatricals Company.  We hope that you'll make special arrangements to join us for this year's benefit event!

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.