[NEohioPAL] Male Talent/Models for shoot - paying

Jason Vidmar jamcvid at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:10:14 PDT 2019

Hello,

We are looking to cast two males - one older, one younger for an upcoming
shoot, for a local dumpster company, featuring a father and son.
Here is what we are looking for: Father, age 45-50, "do it yourselfer"
type. Son, aged 18-24, active build.

This is a non-union video/photo shoot. No sound, no speaking parts. Minor
lifting required. Will live on the web.

Synopsis: Father/Son home clean-out, with rented dumpster.

We will be getting photos/video of pair, working together, to load a
roll-off dumpster.
Shoot will be on-location, local, Northeast, Ohio. Half day - 4 to 5 hours.

If interested, please send head shots and rate to jvidmar at budgetdumpster.com

Thank you!