[NEohioPAL] ORGANIST/PIANIST position available

Judith Higbee ajhigbee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 06:58:37 PDT 2019

ORGANIST/PIANIST

Old South Church United Church of Christ in Kirtland, OH is seeking a
part-time organist/pianist to join our staff. This includes playing for our
10:30 a.m. Sunday service and accompanying our adult choir which rehearses
on Thursdays. The church has a 2-manual Wicks pipe organ. This position
regularly runs from September through May.

Salary range is $7,000-8,000. Playing for summer services is optional and
paid separately.

This is an open and progressive congregation that appreciates good music.

We're celebrating our 200th Anniversary! Come help us as we move forward
into the next 200 years.

For more information or to submit a resume please contact ajhigbee at gmail.com

The members and friends of Old South UCC welcome all persons, regardless of
ethnic heritage, religious backgrounds, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, age, physical ability, etc.