[NEohioPAL] This week in Cleveland film

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 03:43:15 PDT 2019

*THE INTERNATIONAL HORROR HOTEL - FILM FESTIVAL & CONVENTIONJune 6th-9th*The
International Horror Hotel Film Festival and Convention is held every June
in Northeast Ohio. We have yearly competitions for films, scripts and music
videos in the following genres: fantasy, horror, horror-comedy, slasher,
sci-fi and suspense-thriller, documentary (film only), and experimental
(film only), as well as a yearly horror film scoring competition. At the
event, we also have live scream queen and FX makeup competitions.

*Learn more...
<https://clevelandfilmcollective.com/events/the-international-horror-hotel-film-festival-convention/>*

*MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT MIXER V3June 7th 7 - 10pm*
Are you into music or film?
Do you want to meet other people with similar interests?
Or you just wanna go out and do some drinking with bunch of creatives?
Come out to our FREE networking event at McCarthy’s Bar in Cleveland. OH.

*Learn more...
<https://clevelandfilmcollective.com/events/media-entertainment-mixer-v3/>*

*OFFICIAL THE LOW LIVES WEBSERIES PREMIERE!June 9th 7:30pm - 10:30pm*
Save the date! Official red carpet premiere of our web series “The Low
Lives” is happening!

JUNE 9th (Sunday) at 7:30PM.

You’ll be able to watch the whole season (7 Episodes) about 90 minutes long
in one sitting.

We also will be showing a short movie “Road” before the web series.

*Learn more...
<https://clevelandfilmcollective.com/events/official-the-low-lives-webseries-premiere/>*

Want to be part of Cleveland's searchable database of independent film
talent?
Each member gets a profile page where they can post their demo reel,
photos, resume, and bio. Then you'll be part of our online directory of
Cleveland filmmakers, actors, editors, cinematographers, musicians, crew,
and support staff.

Plus, you'll get a weekly email with all of the upcoming independent film
screenings, festivals, workshops, casting calls, and film events.

*Want in? Register here
<https://clevelandfilmcollective.com/product/cleveland-film-collective-monthly-membership/>*
for
$10/month

Check out the latest Cleveland independent film festivals, screenings,
casting calls, workshops, and other events at
http://clevelandfilmcollective.com