[NEohioPAL] Summer Youth Theatre Acting Conservatory June 10th-30th

Dane CT Leasure dane at rubbercityshakes.com
Tue Jun 4 10:40:34 PDT 2019

SUMMER YOUTH THEATRE CONSERVATORY AT RUBBER CITY THEATRE!

Rubber City Theatre invites students entering grades 6-12 to join our
Summer Youth Conservatory!

Train with local professionals while rehearsing an hour long production of
A Midsummer Night's Dream that will be presented at a Free Shakespeare in
the Park performance for friends, family and the community at the beautiful
Chestnut Ridge Amphitheater.

When: June 10th-30th from 10AM-3PM
(Camp runs Mondays-Fridays. Two performances on Saturday and Sunday)

Where: Rubber City Theatre's exciting new space at 243 Furnace St in Akron

Performances: June 29- Chestnut Ridge Amphitheater
                         June 30th- Rubber City Theatre

Tuition: $275*
*Pay-What-You-Can: We believe quality theatre education should be available
to EVERYONE. We are providing our Summer Conservatory students with the
option of Pay-What-You-Can. This option is for those who cannot financially
afford the full tuition.

For more info, a breakdown of the conservatory, or to sign up:
Click on the education tab at the top of our website:
www.Rubbercitytheatre.com.

Direct any questions to education at rubbercitytheatre.com.

We hope to see your students there this summer!