[NEohioPAL] Cast announced for First Date at Twin Masks - still need one more cast member!!

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Wed Jun 5 05:53:10 PDT 2019

Happy to finally announce the cast of TMPAC’s First Date!

First Date performance dates are August 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17.
Performances begin at 8pm.  Tickets available online at www.twinmasks.org
or via phone at 330-888-3211.  Adults $15 and Senior/ Student $10.  We
accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.  We are an
intimate 50 seat black box theatre and we strongly recommend purchasing
tickets online, but tickets are available at the door.

We are all very excited to be working with this talented cast in this
rarely produced gem!

Steven R. Tiderman as Aaron

Annette Fernandez as Casey

Kathleen Pellington as Woman #1

Nick Borland as Man #1

Natalie Elizabeth as Woman #2

Oscar Waters IV as Man #2

TBD as Man #3

We are still in need to cast Man #3. Man #3 portrays several characters and
sings the song I'd Order Love. Any male 30+ who is interested, please
contact the director at: marc.c.howard at gmail.com

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center is a 501c3 non-profit entity located at
9076 Church Street, Suite 2 and 3 in the heart of Twinsburg, right off the
Square, located between The Silent Mind and the laundromat.

Twin Masks is a proud member of OCTA, AACT, Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce
and the Twinsburg Historical Society.

First Date is performed with rights granted by Rodgers & Hammerstein.