[NEohioPAL] Dance Arts' Summer Camps & Classes: Ages 3 to Adult!

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:30:52 PDT 2019

*Dance Arts Summer Camps now Registering!*

*Bubbles and Butterflies*

*June 17-21 | 9:30-12 | ages 3-5 *Float, flutter, and fly with us into a
world of imagination and movement. Camp includes daily dance and movement
activities, crafts, stories, and more! Students should bring a snack each
day.

*Unique as a Unicorn*

*June 24-28 | 9:30-12:30 | ages 5.5-9*

Celebrate and develop your own unique talents at this fun camp, which is
sure to spark kids’ creative sides! Get moving with daily classes in
ballet, jazz, and tap, get inspired through writing, acting, and crafts,
and have fun with theater and creative movement games. Students should
bring a snack each day.

*Summer Intensive and Performance Camp*

*July 29 - August 9 | 9:30-3:00 | ages 10+ *

Reach the next level in your technique and artistry through our two-week
program! Students will have daily classes in ballet technique, and will
also study a variety of other disciplines with Dance Arts faculty and
fabulous guest instructors. Special topics and events will include injury
prevention, improv, modern, musical theater dance, and more!  Dancers will
participate in a special photo shoot, receive a portfolio, and will also
work on a short story ballet. Performance in-studio on 8/9. Additional
performances TBA.

*North Royalton Summer 5-Week Session classes - *

Offering classes in Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Jazz, and Choreography - as well
as our special "Dance-A-Story" workshop and Preschool Dance classes!

View Schedule PDF
<https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57816e9c8419c2419a911f2b/t/5ca23448eef1a1891ef09952/1554134089021/Summer+Classes+2019.pdf>
or Log In to View Classes and Register Online
<https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/danceartsbyregina>

*Tremont Summer 5-Week Session classes - *
Offering Preschool Dance and Beginning Ballet classes for students ages 3-8
at Studio 11 in Tremont!
Classes held on Saturdays - Preschool Dance 1:30-2:15, Beginning Ballet
2:15-3:00 - Log In to View Classes and Register Online
<https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/danceartsbyregina>

*Ongoing Adult Ballet: N. Royalton Fri. 10:30-12*
Looking to stay in shape, challenge yourself, grow as an artist? Our Friday
morning class is taught at an intermediate/advanced level and is open to
adult dancers, professionals, and experienced students looking to stay in
shape over summer break. Drop in rate $15 / Professional rate $10.
**Please note there will be no class Friday 6/14 due to our performance at
the Dance/USA conference, but class is held all other Friday mornings.**

*If you have questions about class placement or which program might be best
for your dancer, please get in touch via email or phone.*

Best -

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Studio 11: *2337 W. 11th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>