[NEohioPAL] Theater in the Circle Auditions

Bill & Mark Corcoran theatreinthecircle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:18:50 PDT 2019

Theatre in the Circle
Auditions for The World Goes 'Round & It's a Wonderful Life
Saturday, June 15, 2019. 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with dance callbacks at 1:30 p.m.
​Please be prepared to sing something that best shows off your voice and range.  Please bring sheet music in your key.  Accompanist provided.
​No a cappella or recorded tracks, please. Bring your list of commitments or conflicts from  August 1 thru Dec. 15, 2019
so we have the information we need if we cast you in one or both shows.
BE PREPARED FOR DANCE CALL-BACKS AT 1:30 p.m.
Maryann Black (KSU, Porthouse) is choreographer for The World Goes ‘Round ; looking for some strong tap dancers.
​All roles are paid stipends.  AEA Guest Artist contracts considered.
To schedule your audition: https://www.ticketpeak.com/res/theatreinthecircle/auditions <https://www.ticketpeak.com/res/theatreinthecircle/auditions>
Judson Manor, 1890 E. 107th Street, Cleveland Ohio 44106
Bill & Mark Corcoran
theatreinthecircle at gmail.com <mailto:theatreinthecircle at gmail.com>
1890 E. 107th Street, Apt. 520
Cleveland Ohio 44106