[NEohioPAL] THIS WEEKEND: ENDependence at CPT - June 13-15 - How are we addressing the opioid epidemic now, and how do we move forward?

Caitlin Lewins clewins at cptonline.org
Tue Jun 11 08:24:37 PDT 2019

Cleveland Public Theatre

& The MetroHealth System present

ENDependence<https://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2018-2019/endependence/>

Directed by Molly Andrews-Hinders & Jaclyn Renee Vogel
Music Composition & Direction by Molly Andrews-Hinders
Created by Molly Andrews-Hinders, John Dayo-Aliya, Christopher Johnston, & Jaclyn Renee Vogel

June 13 - 15

7:00pm in CPT's James Levin Theatre
The one-weekend production at CPT will be followed by free performances in the community.

How are we addressing the opioid epidemic now, and how do we move forward? ENDependence explores the story of pain management in this country, the kinds of treatment available for those struggling with opioid use disorder, and best methods for responding to the epidemic. Infused with both humor and gravity, and featuring songs and scenes, ENDependence highlights those in our community who are affected by opioid use disorder-from doctors to patients to family members. Interactive in form, ENDependence calls on our community to investigate how we respond on a personal and systemic level to our oldest companion: pain.

FEATURING
Mylin R. Cartwright, Kristy Cruz, Katherine Nash, Beau Reinker, & CorLesia Smith

We invite donations to support this intensive project.

Click here<https://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2018-2019/endependence/> to find out more about the FREE TOUR PERFORMANCES in the community.

6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland OH 44102
CPT is located in the heart of the Gordon Square Arts District.

www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org> | 216-631-2727 ext 501 (Box Office)

Caitlin Lewins
Director of Audience Engagement & Media Relations
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave
Cleveland OH, 44102
(216) 631-2727 x211