[NEohioPAL] Houde School of Acting - New Improv Class in Cleveland!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 15:34:37 PDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

We would like to let you know we have a new Improv class at our Downtown Cleveland location!

Tom Cullinan will be teaching a new improv class called “Improv for the Actor”.

This class will teach how actors can use improvisation as a tool to access and utilize our whole selves, including our bodies in the creation and discovery of each character we play.

 Using exercises created by Viola Spolin, the Mother of Improv, as well as Mask Improvisation we will hone our abilities to harness physical impulses and use our whole bodies in performance.

This class is intended for actors of all skill levels and experience.

About the instructor:

Tom Cullinan has trained at the prestigious Improv Olympic Studio, The Upright Citizens Brigade, and Second City Conservatory.

Tom's teaching experience includes The Cleveland Playhouse, The Great Lakes Theater Festival, and Cuyahoga Community College. He was also a founding member of The Night Kitchen, a late night theater company specializing in long form improv.
If you would like more information please email contact at houdeschoolofacting.com or go to Home - Houde School of Acting

|  |
Home - Houde School of Acting

Thank you!Jessica Houde-Morris