[NEohioPAL] Thursday June 20th MGP presents Catch Me If You Can In Concert

Douglas Bailey douglasfbaileyii at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 19:36:56 PDT 2019

For just $20 enjoy an evening of great food, raffle prizes, a cash bar, and spectacular entertainment. The proceeds from this event benefit the Mighty Goliath Productions Endowment Fund. Tickets can be prepurchased at www.mightygoliath.com or at the door.

ABOUT THE SHOW:
Join our cast of 15 as we tell the incredible true story of Frank Abagnale Jr. (the musical also based on the film of the same name). Seeking fame and fortune, precocious teenager, Frank Abignale, Jr., runs away from home to begin an unforgettable adventure. With nothing more than his boyish charm, a big imagination and millions of dollars in forged checks, Frank successfully poses as a pilot, a doctor and a lawyer – living the high life and winning the girl of his dreams. When Frank's lies catch the attention of FBI agent, Carl Hanratty, though, Carl pursues Frank across the country to make him pay for his crimes.

ABOUT THE ENDOWMENT FUND: The MGP Endowment fund was started by the MGP Board of Directors five years ago. Donations can be made to the endowment through the Community Foundation of Lorain. The Endowment is used to provide funds for our scholarship program, additional programming with MGP, and to keep MGP opperating in perpetuity. Please support this wonderful cause by attending our annual benefit. If you'd like to make a donation please contact our President Kaleigh Velette at kaleighvelette at gmail.com

Doors open at Veterans' Memorial Park at 6:30 pm for cocktails and food. The show begins at 7 PM.