[NEohioPAL] FREE Shakespeare in the Park begins Friday

keith kornajcik keithkorn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:29:24 PDT 2019

 *The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival *is proud to kick off its 2019 season
of presenting *FREE "Shakespeare in the Park" *with *Henry V *directed
by *Kelly
Elliott!*

Pack your picnics and dust off your lawn chairs and blankets, because *CSF *is
bringing FREE, outdoor Shakespeare to your neighborhood! We open our season
with one of Shakespeare's most famous and action-packed "history" plays, *Henry
V. *Our tour begins this *Friday, June 21, *at *PEACE Park *in *Cleveland
Heights *(at the intersection of Coventry and Euclid Heights Blvd) and will
proceed to travel to parks and public spaces all over Northeast Ohio.

*Schedule:*

*Friday, June 21: PEACE Park Saturday, June 22: Lakewood Park Sunday, June
23: Sims Park (Euclid) Friday, June 28: Bedford Town Square Saturday, June
29: James A. Garfield Historic Site (Mentor) Sunday, June 30: Public Square
(Downtown Cleveland) Friday, July 5*:

*Stocker Arts Center (campus of LCC, Elyria) Saturday, July 6: Lincoln Park
(Tremont/Cleveland) Sunday, July 7: Grove Amphitheater (Mayfield Village)*

All performances begin at *7 p.m. *and are *FREE *(donations are gladly
appreciated)! Please bring a blanket or low-slung lawn chair. For more
information and a complete season schedule, please visit cleveshakes.org
<https://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=07f8d611f7&e=691518bbaa>

In case of bad weather, most locations have a "rain space."

The second show of our season, *Much Ado About Nothing *directed by *Tyson
Rand *opens *Friday, July 19. *Keep your eyes posted for more information
soon!

We look forward to seeing you in the parks!