[NEohioPAL] Solo entertainer looking for practice wanted for 7/5

Bedford Downtown bda at bedforddowntown.org
Wed Jun 19 07:39:35 PDT 2019

The Bedford Downtown Alliance is seeking a solo performer to play inbetween
segments at our July First Friday (7/5 6-9pm).  As we are a fledgling
organization, we do not have money to pay acts BUT we are happy to welcome
fledgling performers. We can provide a public venue where you can gain some
experience playing in public. Our only requirement is that you need to be
family friendly (no foul language or violent lyrics).

For this event, a solo performer would be best as they will be playing
inbetween other non-musical entertainment.

We also welcome buskers, food trucks and vendors on any of our First
Fridays. There is no charge to set up your stand or busking performance at
these events.

For more information, please contact Heather at bda at bedforddowntown.org or
440-227-3620.