[NEohioPAL] Thrive Arts is Seeking a Part-Time Pre-Ballet Dance Instructor

Kevin Huser j.-._b0oM.Nm at outlook.com
Wed Jun 19 08:49:50 PDT 2019

PART-TIME PRE-BALLET DANCE INSTRUCTOR

Thrive Arts Center in Beachwood, Ohio

Thrive Arts Center is seeking a dance instructor for young pre-ballet students. If you love seeing a child’s eyes light up through dance, working collaboratively, and are open to a flexible learning environment for your students, we want to meet you!

Dance Instructor Role

We are looking for a delightful and committed Dance Instructor who is passionate about their studio work with children and their families, student-focused in their pedagogy, organized, reliable, an outstanding communicator, and a dedicated team player.

In this role, you will be a key part of Thrive’s “Leap ’N Learn” pre-ballet Dance offering, and you will support Thrive’s vision by contributing collaboratively to our dance schedule, with warm and flexible dance classes facilitated by our licensed Leap ‘N Learn dance curriculum, and by keeping family connections warm.

Important Details

  *   Start Date: Training June/July 2019; Teaching August 2019

  *   Hours Per Week: 5-15 hours per week (with potential to expand).

  *   Location: 23600 Commerce Park, Beachwood, Ohio.

  *   Rate: $25/hour - $40/hour, based on experience and class size.

  *   Training: We will train you in our licensed pre-ballet and ballet curriculum.

Thrive Arts Center is growing quickly and we’re looking for long term employees to grow with us. This part time role can quickly move to more hours for the right person. Opportunities for growth are available depending on performance and results.

If this feels like an opportunity that would make your heart sing, please complete the application found at this link: http://bit.ly/ThriveDanceApplication

About Thrive Arts Center

Thrive Arts Center is a premium performing arts education center for families seeking instruction in music, dance, and the visual arts. We provide students with intentional, immersive instruction on a progressive learning path along which every child can pursue their interests and talents. Our dedicated team offers nurturing and individually-curated experiences that allow students to grow and learn and love what they do here.

Thrive is a team of talented teachers and studio administrators who work collaboratively in a beautiful, inspiring space. We are an expansion of Kindermusik of Cleveland. For 22 years we have provided stellar developmentally appropriate classroom experience that helps children to thrive. Our award-winning studios have been in the top 1% of Kindermusik studios worldwide every year since 2000.

Our mission is to foster curiosity, confidence, collaboration, and community every day, and with every opportunity.

At Thrive, we know what makes hearts beat a little faster — how to find that on-switch that lights up faces — and we look forward to each and every opportunity to do just that. We believe that the future of the arts lies in instilling a love of the performing and visual arts from a young age.

Questions?

Check our website: www.thrivearts.center<http://www.thrivearts.center>,

Or Email us at dance at thrivearts.center