[NEohioPAL] The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival is looking for volunteers

keith kornajcik keithkorn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 11:55:00 PDT 2019

 The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival is asking for volunteers to help at
performances this year.  Duties generally include greeting our audiences
and making sure they have programs, but some volunteers may be asked to
help at the merchandise table.  A list of our performances and venues
appears below:

Fri,  June 21   PEACE Park, Cleveland Heights

Sat, June 22   Lakewood Park

Sun, June 23  Sims Park, Euclid

 Fri, June 28     Bedford Town Square

Sat, June 29   Garfield Historic Site, Mentor

Sun, June 30   Public Square, Downtown Cleveland

 Fri, July 5     Stocker Center Amphitheater, Elyria

Sat, July 6    Lincoln Park, Tremont

Sun, July 7   Grove Amphitheater, Mayfield Village

Fri, July 19   PEACE Park, Cleveland Heights

Sat, July 20   Lakewood Park

Sun, July 21  BAYarts Center, Bay Village

 Fri, July 26    Mentor Civic Amphitheater

Sat, July 27   Notre Dame College, South Euclid

Sun, July 28  Sims Park, Euclid

 Fri, Aug 2     Public Square, Downtown Cleveland

Sat, Aug 3    Coe Lake Park, Berea
Sun, Aug 4   Lincoln Park, Tremont

We ask that you arrive by 6:30 PM.  If you would like to volunteer, send an
email to rodger_govea at yahoo.com, stating the date(s) that you are
available.

Thank You!