[NEohioPAL] Call for Actors/Models

Jason Vidmar jamcvid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 10:49:19 PDT 2019

Call for Talent for local Northeast, Ohio location shoot.

Looking for professional Actors/Models

See below for details.

*Actor/Model:*

Middle-aged 45-55, Male and Female, All races & ethnicities

*Shoot Details:*

This is a half day photo/video, without sound, shoot for Budget Dumpster, a
national dumpster rental brand headquartered in Cleveland, OH. The theme of
the shoot is a home clean out and will require action footage of throwing
or placing things in a dumpster as well as several poses for stills. All
assets gathered from shoot will be used for digital, print, web, as well as
other non-broadcast uses.

Light lifting will be required. Please bring some wardrobe options as well.
Plain work shirt, t-shirt, jeans or workpants, work boots and tennis shoes.
All without visible logos please.

*Dates:*

July 10th pm – afternoon until 5pm (exact call time TBD)

July 11th am – morning until 1pm (exact call time TBD)

*About Budget Dumpster*

Since 2009, Budget Dumpster has focused on service excellence, providing
low-cost and effective waste removal solutions in over 150 cities across
the country. The Budget Dumpster brand is founded on hard work, passion and
determination. Whether it’s our unparalleled customer service, or our
best-in-class technology, we are driven to put customers’ needs at the
center of everything that we do.

If you are an Actor/Model in the area and are available, please submit your
head shot and/or any other materials, photos, reels, etc. Also include your
rate for a half day shoot. To complete payment, we require you bring an
invoice, with your information, on the day of the shoot and checks will be
mailed out from our offices. Payment terms net 30 days, however, typically
checks are distributed within two weeks of invoice submissions.

Submit all materials to* jvidmar at budgetdumpster.com
<jvidmar at budgetdumpster.com>*

Cutoff date for submissions is June 28th.

Thank you!

Jason Vidmar

Video Producer – Budget Dumpster