[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Area Actors! Intro to Longform Improv Workshop Wednesday Night!

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 11:57:38 PDT 2019

Cleveland Area Actors!
Intro to Longform Improv Workshop Wednesday Night!

Hello, fellow actors and aspiring actors! Ask any casting director and they
will tell you improv is an integral skill for every actor. This Wednesday
evening I'm holding a workshop for those who may be curious about longform
improv, but not ready to fully commit to an 8 week class. This will be an
overview of some improv basics I've learned through studying and performing
at The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre and IO West in Los Angeles.
Sign-up and more info here: https://www.themichaelbusch.
com/improvskillworkshops
<https://www.themichaelbusch.com/improvskillworkshops?fbclid=IwAR1HFOIdoqrDQ4B88dBWnWPFctIAvSCai10tva9LkKA3uLrU6VPeJ1P6MPo>
If you have any questions, or would like to sign up for occasional emails
about classes and shows, please email michaelbuschclasses at gmail.
If credits are your thing, here's my bio: Michael Busch
<https://www.themichaelbusch.com/> is a Cleveland native who has over
fifteen years of professional experience in the Los Angeles comedy scene
and entertainment industry as an actor, writer, director, and producer. To
learn more about his work and other class offerings here in Cleveland,
please visit https://www.themichaelbusch.com/

Training

Michael Busch is a graduate of IO’s improv training program and studied
improv and sketch at The Upright Citizens Brigade
<https://ucbcomedy.com/user/5147> with founders Matt Besser and Matt Walsh,
among others.

Experience

Michael Busch has acted in sketches on Human Giant
<https://youtu.be/GsgQ44_uFW4>, Key & Peele <https://youtu.be/LiwU5jPMnFw>,
and Conan
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAcWQCkAetar-Yp_XFsANHuzML-16oqcr>;
written sketches and digital series for FunnyorDie
<https://youtu.be/_Py6RkjNNWQ>, Comedy Central, AwesomenessTV, Break, and
Maker Studios; was a member of multiple house improv (Harold) teams at IO
West and UCBTLA, a writer/performer on a house sketch (Maude) team at
UCBTLA, and has also written/directed/produced/acted in various other shows
there.

Additional television and film acting credits: The Goldbergs, Adam Ruins
Everything <https://youtu.be/mid1VvK9Xpg>, Glee
<https://youtu.be/RCakbY1ZIus>, The Middle, Pretty Little Liars
<https://vimeo.com/220263095>, The Ghost Whisperer, Community, Jimmy Kimmel
Live, The Arsenio Hall Show, Body of Proof, Hope & Randy
<https://youtu.be/0rprFSG8cTY>, Franklin & Bash, Workaholics, Carpoolers,
Miss March, and dozens of national commercials
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAcWQCkAetapZYVuFghpm0Bz_D-iP3nR_>.

--
For class information please visit: https://www.themichaelbusch.com/classes