[NEohioPAL] Looking for a producer or director - comedy short

ejl5245 at roadrunner.com ejl5245 at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 22 18:18:28 PDT 2019

	Hello, I am offering for potential production my comedy short -
_Cricket Flambe_ - a four character, one location screenplay, ideal
for eager any producers or directors who want to add quality work to
their portfolio.

	LOG LINE:

	A family dinner invitation sours when a big hearted young man
introduces his latest girlfriend full of surprises to his traditional
parents resulting in tables turned and conventions burned, literally.

	Contact me for a copy of the screenplay. Let's talk.
Thanks,Ed