[NEohioPAL] Let us tell your story on our theater podcast On the Boards Ohio!

Caroline Breder-Watts cfbwatts at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 05:08:22 PDT 2019

On the Boards Ohio, a monthly podcast dedicated to the Northeast Ohio theater community, wants to tell your story!  If you have an interesting project, would like to talk about the history of your organization, or have a role of a lifetime you'd like to share, we'd love to hear from you.  Please send an email to Caroline Breder-Watts at artsradionetworkohio at gmail.com.  Check out our podcast at artsradionetwork.com/podcasting.