[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project Casting Call, Film Panel, Film Mixer, and more!

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:50:25 PDT 2019

Regular registration for this year's 48 Hour Film Project is ending soon!

Do you want to make a short film in just 48 hours that is shown at Atlas
Cinemas Lakeshore 7 on the largest digital cinema screen in the Cleveland
market?

Register to make a film now: http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland

*Three Upcoming Events*

Our filmmaking weekend is July 12th-14th, which is right around the corner.
But we have three upcoming events to help you prepare. Check them out, and
don't forget to RSVP on Facebook so we have a better idea of who's coming.

*Film Industry Mixer at Lopez on Lee + 48HFP Xtinguish Awards*

*Tuesday, July 2  6:30 PM – 8:30 PM*

Calling all filmmakers, editors, musicians, writers, actors, crew, and
creatives for our final film networking event before this year's 48HFP
Kicks off!

Bring your business cards, resume, headshots, and whatever promo materials
you have so you can promote yourself and connect with members of the
Cleveland film community about upcoming projects, including this year's
48HFP.

Read more and RSVP <https://www.facebook.com/events/1339320456221417/>

*48HFP Casting Call*

*Saturday, July 6 10 AM – 12 PM*

Want to act in a film this summer and have it shown up on the big screen at
Atlas Cinemas Lakeshore 7? This is your chance!

Calling actors of all ages and types for this year's 48 Hour Film Project
casting call!

Be part of the world's largest film competition, coming to Cleveland this
July 12th-14th.

Read more and RSVP <https://www.facebook.com/events/853148625101280/>

*Film Panel With Past Cleveland 48HFP Judges*

*Tuesday, July 9 7 PM – 8 PM*

Want to know exactly what it takes to WIN a 48 Hour Film Project? We've
invited a panel of previous Cleveland 48HFP judges to break down exactly
what they look for when they are watching the films.

This panel is free to attend but space is limited!

Read more and RSVP <https://www.facebook.com/events/604731536597378/>

-Brian

Brian Bowers & Janice Troha
*Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project*

*Website <http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland-oh> • Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/Cleveland48HFP> • Networking Group
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/cleveland48hfp> • Twitter
<http://twitter.com/48hourcleveland> • Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/cleveland48hfp/>*

"From dream to screen. In just 48 hours."

Check out the latest Cleveland independent film festivals, screenings,
casting calls, workshops, and other events at
http://clevelandfilmcollective.com