[NEohioPAL] Untitled Short Film Casting Call:

Anthony Tucker tucksvision at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 13:44:09 PDT 2019

Untitled Short Film Casting Call:

Please send video auditions to tucksvision at gmail.com. If you are unable to
come up with a monologue I can provide a scene from the short for you to
do. In the email please include name, age, location, and two pictures.
Preferably a headshot and portrait as well.

If you have any questions please email me and I will be happy to answer
them for you.

NON-UNION/UNPAID

   -

   Will provide food/snacks and drinks
   -

   Film/IMDB credit
   -

   Will be entering into festivals as well

Last day for Submissions: July 13, 2019

Filming to start around the end of July/beginning of August

Story: Thriller/suspense

First dates can be scary, but Stan has it all figured out for him and this
new girl Claire.

** Brief Sexual Content**

Stan pokes around and cups Claire’s breast

Male Lead: Stan, African American, mid 20’s to early 30’s (28-33), average
build, attractive, family man who hides his sociopath ways from the ones
closest to him.

Female Lead: Claire, African American, early 20’s (20-23), average build,
innocent girl looking for dates online.

2nd Female Role: 3 lines Valerie, African American, mid 20’s to early 30’s
(28-33)

3rd Female Role: 1 line Carrie, African American, mid 20’s to early 30’s
(28-33)