[NEohioPAL] Videos for Small Business

Cole Kornell colekornell at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 11:28:16 PDT 2019

Hi there,
If you are a business owner, then you understand how marketing videos/commercials can really aid and expand your business. However, it can be expensive. Let's connect because I have a Small Business Package that works within your budget. Check out my site Home

|  |  |

Small Business Package offers:
   - 15-30sec commercials
   - Social Media ads
   - motion graphics
   - website videos
   - short videos & more!
This includes me up to a minimal crew and equipment. Below are my commercial reels.
Director Commercial Reel - Director Commercial Reel 2019

|  |  |
Director Commercial Reel 2019

Social Media Mobile Ads - Social Media Mobile Ads Reel

|  |  |
Social Media Mobile Ads Reel

Contact Info: colekornell at gmail.com 440-477-3334http://www.colekornell.com

Thank you and I hope to work with you and your business!