[NEohioPAL] Submission from Suburban Symphony Orchestra

Angela Mortellaro angelamortellaro at mac.com
Thu Jul 4 10:10:41 PDT 2019

Play an orchestral instrument?
Become a member!
SUBURBAN SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA

SSO is recruiting, especially string players.

Suburban Symphony Orchestra is comprised of 70+ dedicated amateur and professional musicians who share a love of classical music and play full symphonic music. We rehearse Wednesday nights and perform 5 concerts a year, free to the public in Cleveland. This year, we will perform at the Beachwood High School Auditorium, First Baptist Church of Greater Cleveland, and the Maltz Performing Arts Center. Our concerts are well attended, and we play under the Music Direction of Domenico Boyagian.

We want to hear from you! Visit us on facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/suburbansymphonyorchestra/

Email suburbansymphony at gmail.com for more information.