[NEohioPAL] Actors Wanted - All Ages 48 Hour Film Project

Dan Edwards screenwritercle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 18:21:12 PDT 2019

 Award winning director looking for multi-talented, unique-looking actors
for my entry in this year's Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project.

My film "Maestro" was top film nominee in 2017 and won the Audience Choice
Award, as did our entry from last year, "The Last Donut", which was also
awarded Best Acting Ensemble.

I'm looking for actors of any gender in the following approximate age
groups:

6-11
12-16
25-40
40-65
65+

To be cast, you will need to be available all day on Saturday, July 13th.
This is an unpaid opportunity, but will be lots of fun!

If interested, please send a headshot, resume, and video reel asap to
r123chester at gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ryan