[NEohioPAL] Expressive Arts Project @ West Side Catholic Center

Rachel Johanek johanek.r at husky.neu.edu
Mon Jul 8 18:40:37 PDT 2019

The West Side Catholic Center works with the homeless and low-income
population in Cleveland. They established the Expressive Arts Program as
part of trauma treatment for their clients. I had the amazing opportunity
to help coordinate this program. The Expressive Arts Project showcases the
hard work and talent of the people involved in this program. Coming out to
this event is a great way to show support for our community, listen to
beautiful music, hear creative writing pieces, and even purchase some
handmade artwork!
The Expressive Arts Project is Thursday, July 11th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
at the St. Ignatius Breen Center. Admission and parking are free. RSVPs are
appreciated via the Facebook event page or to Barb Taylor at 216-471-4731
ext. 121, btaylor at wsccenter.org.
Hope to see you there!