[NEohioPAL] New Murder Mystery this Saturday at Williams on the Lake

Jim Dove jimdove73 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:55:31 PDT 2019

This Saturday, July 13th at Williams on the Lake in Medina, Come see Enigma
Entertainments, "Tony and Jennys Killer Vacation." Call Williams for
Tickets, 330-722-6766 and have a great dinner, dessert and a great bar
selection. Plus laugh your tukus off while you try and solve the
murder...or Murders? Brewhahahahahaha. No seriously, come and have a good
time and sing, and dance, and drink and eat and solve a murder. I know you
have seen mysteries before, but you have never seen one like this! Okay,
you probably have...but not with these actors in this venue! Enigma always
does a new show. We never do a show twice, like other companies. Every show
is brand new and never seen, so it's always new.

So this Saturday July 13th, At Williams on the Lake in Medina, at 6PM, come
and have a good time with us. Bring your family to have fun with our family.

Williams on the Lake 330-722-6766