[NEohioPAL] Red Barn Youth Theater - July 26-28, 2019

Clague Playhouse News news at clagueplayhouse.org
Wed Jul 10 08:13:26 PDT 2019

*Clague Playhouse Red Barn Youth Theater presents*

*Pajama Party*
and
*A Guide to the Teenage Zone*
*July 26-28, 2019 on Friday and Saturday at 7pm and Sunday at 2pm*

In the *Pajama Party*, it starts off as the usual slumber party, complete
with a scary ghost story and a parade of pajama costumes. Then a police car
starts prowling the neighborhood in search of the Blue Light Burglar. And
then comes the mystery girl!  *Pajama Party* is directed by Richie Lynch
and featured in our cast are Samantha Doty, Savannah Doty, Madison Garver,
Olivia Heberlein, Sara Kamrass, Avalon McLaughlin, Aaryaa More, Reilly
O’Donnell, Anna Prugh and Eve Prugh.

*A Guide to the Teenage Zone* is a light-hearted look at young teenagers
who are still part child, yet emerging adults. A guide leads us into the
everyday world of teenagers in eight rich scenes, we see sophisticated, yet
simple interactive relationships working together. Sometimes teens that
seem a bit uninterested in their current life circumstance emerge as late
bloomers. Regardless, teens come up with brilliant ideas and questions
about life as they grow into adulthood. This play highlights some of this
transition. *A Guide to the Teenage Zone* is directed by Dr. Greg Dziama and
featured in our cast are Molly Adomaites, Lily Conroy, Jake Gilbride,
Olivia Heberlein, Cici Hijaz, Nicholas Hudson, Scarlett Loach, Anna
Rendziak, Ava Ronan, Matthew Sherban, Jackson West and
Stephanie Zucker.

Performances are on Friday, July 26 and Saturday, July 27 at 7:00 p.m. and
Sunday, July 28 at  2:00 p.m.  Reserved seat tickets are $10 and may be
purchased by calling the Box Office at 440-331-0403 Wednesday through
Saturday from 1-6 p.m. or visiting www.clagueplayhouse.org. Clague
Playhouse is located at 1371 Clague Road in Westlake.
Clague Playhouse, Inc.

1371 Clague Road

Westlake, OH 44145

news at clagueplayhouse.org