[NEohioPAL] Users/feedback wanted for family-friendly streaming site! (Christopher Thomas)

Chris Thomas mrmindshattering at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 08:37:39 PDT 2019

Do you like family-friendly short films?

My name is Christopher Thomas and I'm a filmmaker, web developer, and
aspiring entrepreneur here in Northeast Ohio. I recently launched a
video-on-demand service for my collection of family-friendly short films
called "Soupp" and I would love for you to check it out. Head over to
www.soupp.tv to watch the shorts. And if you have any feedback you'd like
to give me about the site or its shorts, feel free to send an email over to
hello at soupp.tv.

Thanks so much!