[NEohioPAL] Film Festival: New Venue

Kristina Michelle SnowKrissy at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 05:08:09 PDT 2019

The 24th Indie Gathering International Film Festival is coming up August 8th through 11th, and we are excited to announce a new venue! The festival will now be held at Holiday Inn in Mentor, located at 7701 Reynolds Rd.

This is a great location, just 20 minutes from Downtown Cleveland. All festival events will be held within the hotel. Individuals staying at the hotel can book rooms through our discounted rate by calling and letting them know you are with The Indie Gathering. The hotel has a great restaurant and bar on site, and there are also many restaurants, shops, and amenities within walking distance of the hotel. Very convenient while you are networking with filmmakers and writers from around the world at this fun 4-day event.

This year's Indie Gathering will feature 150 films from around the world, with an additional 27 films screening on Thursday and Friday as part of the United Latino Film Festival, presented by The Indie Gathering. The festival also features two days of lectures and panel discussions, vendors, guests, networking parties, live competitions, and so much more.

We have a discounted rate on 3-day ($35) and 4-day ($45) event passes now through August 1st, available at http://theindiegathering.com/tickets---passes.html.

For screening schedules and more information, visit www.TheIndieGathering.com<http://www.TheIndieGathering.com>.