[NEohioPAL] Actors still needed for "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" @ SignStage. All ages welcome.

william morgan imthemorgan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:13:21 PDT 2019

Deaf and Hearing actors still needed for the Deaf Theatre production of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".  This is a Deaf Theatre adaptation of the classic play and is performed in American Sign Language and Spoken English simultaneously.

Knowledge of Sign Language is helpful but not required.  If you are cast in a role the uses Sign Language, we will teach you your signs.  We also need hearing actors who will voice for those that sign.  All roles are non-paid as this is a community theatre production supported by a grant from Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.

3 performances will be held at Near West Theatre, 6702 Detroit Ave., Cleveland OH 44102... Oct. 19th, 2 pm & 7 pm. and Oct. 20th at 2 pm.

I will schedule audition times at your convenience next week, July 22nd thru 26th.

Please contact Bill Morgan at wmorgan at chsc.org or imthemorgan at hotmail.com  OR... call and leave a message at 216-325-7559.  OR... send a text to 330-604-2535.