[NEohioPAL] Now searching for great documentary/docu-series ideas

Shawn Rech srech65 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 01:33:49 PDT 2019

Cleveland storytellers!

Berea-based, Emmy-winning, Transition Studios has now produced documentary
films for Starz, Showtime, Netflix and dozens of major networks abroad. We
are also pioneers in self-distribution, having grossed over a million
dollars in sales on moderate-budget documentaries over the past year.

Our current slate of ambitious projects are set to finish over the next
eight months, and we need several new projects to replace them. We normally
work on five projects at any given time.

Projects should have wide appeal in evergreen genres.

Filmmakers or producers should have
* a great story that hasn't been told
* access to subject matter experts
* access to subjects/players
* access to ancillary materials

We'll be taking pitches over the next 6-8 months. If chosen, you will be
offered a co-production deal in which you will receive:
* A regular paycheck
* A percentage of project ownership
* Office space
* Access to our equipment and skilled professionals
* Access to our distribution pipeline - either as an acquisition or a
self-release
* We pay all costs and find investors if necessary

Any questions, email srech65 at gmail.com

*Shawn Rech*
*Transition Studios*
587 W Bagley Rd.