[NEohioPAL] Marketing Assistance/Instagram/Website Design

g ina gtakatch at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 18 13:33:48 PDT 2019

Hey!

Are you interested in/looking to make an Instagram profile for your business/restaurant/production/cafe/project? Or maybe you already have one, yet could use a hand posting to it?

I can help with that! :)

~ A one month Instagram feed ~

I will set up your account and post for you for a month! This would include:

- Your first 20 posts
- Posting for you for a whole month
- Making posts, tagging, using your content. Though if you want custom made content, we could work out something =) it could cost a bit more

Or if you need a website created (3-page initial start up, showcasing your product/services/persona).

Graphic Designer/Graduate/Designer taking on some extra gigs :)

Contact me for reasonable rates :) Serious inquiries only

Jess