[NEohioPAL] THEATRE 8:15 AUDITIONS FOR MURDER MYSTERY

Carson Coombs carson_coombs at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 22:57:48 PDT 2019

Theatre 8:15 is happy to announce auditions for their fall MURDER MYSTERY

There will be 3 weekends in October for performances at the theatre. Performers must also keep November 16th open for a community event showing at Raintree.

Rehearsals will take place in August and September, but not everyone will be called to every rehearsal.

The script has not yet been picked as we have decided to wait to see the talent we receive at auditions.

Auditions are Monday, July 22nd! You must sign up at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/805094EADAA29A1FF2-murder
if you plan on auditioning.

The show is directed by Carson Coombs and Ben Johnson

If you have any questions at all, please never hesitate to email Carson at carson_coombs at yahoo.com