[NEohioPAL] KIDS FASHION CASTING THIS SATURDAY!

Ariona Beninato ariona.beninato at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:43:50 PDT 2019

Hello,

This is a message from V House of Style, a Shaker Heights brand that goes beyond being a typical boutique. We offer a variety of services such as fashion styling, model coaching, and pop boutiques.

Help us celebrate fashion by being a part of our "Mommy and Me Fall Into Fashion” fashion show. We are seeking kid models ages 7- 13 as well as women models. Join us this Saturday, July 20th from 1pm - 3 pm. The audition is being held at Christopher Amira Studio, 12611 Larchmere Boulevard Cleveland, OH 44120.

Contact Vee, the owner of V House of Style, at 216-402-1778 or at stylesbyvee at yahoo.com for more information!

Here is our Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vhouseofstyle/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/v_houseofstyle/