[NEohioPAL] Houde School of Acting would like to thank Ivan Schwarz for all he has done!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 10:00:17 PDT 2019

  We would like to extend a HUUUGE thank you to this man, Ivan Schwarz, for everything he has done for the Cleveland, and Ohio, film community. Ivan has just announced he will be resigning as the President of Greater Cleveland Film Commission, effective July 31st, to pursue other ventures.
  In 2006 Ivan was named the new President and CEO of GCFC and by 2009 Ohio passed the Ohio Motion Picture Tax Credit, largely due to his efforts. From there on out Northeast Ohio quickly became a hotspot for film and television and is still growing rapidly.
  While we will miss him dearly, we wish him all the best in his new ventures and are excited to seeing the the new work he creates along the way.
We look forward to meeting and building a relationship with Evan Miller, who will replace Ivan. Evan has a background as a television and film agent in Los Angeles and we are happy he is bringing his experience to our city.

THANK YOU IVAN!!!

Sincerely,
All of Us at Houde School of Acting