[NEohioPAL] Casting for some scripted material

Shawn Rech srech65 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:57:21 PDT 2019

We're beginning the planning stages of our first scripted venture. We're
looking for comedic actors.

The lead: a 35-55 year old heavy-set male Caucasian. A charming, loveable
loser
His wife: a match to her husband
His partners: several versatile, funny, character actors of all ages,
shapes, sizes and ethnicities

There will be more needs later.

Stage experience a plus.

Paid, first class ongoing gig that will take a while to formulate.

Please start by sending a cell phone video introducing yourself. Please
send it to shawn at transitionstudios.com  Also let us know if we can catch
you in a local production, or if you have video of a performance you can
share.

Transition Studios creates award-winning programming for networks worldwide
and is also a pioneer in self-distribution.

*Shawn Rech*
*Transition Studios*
587 W Bagley Rd.
Berea, OH 44017