[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONING IMPROVEMENT - Don't wait til it's too late!

Actor Factory actorfactoryohio at outlook.com
Sun Jul 28 15:12:49 PDT 2019

Don't wait until it's too late and too close to your audition to prepare for it. So many times I hear people say "I wish I had prepared longer for my audition". Here's your chance. My classes have given a lot of actors the skills and process to stay ahead of the competition. 'Get ready' now to 'be ready ' later.

AUDITIONING IMPROVEMENT classes start August 24. Email reply for information.

Will Moore
ACTOR FACTORY OHIO