[NEohioPAL] It's THIS WEEK - auditions for HONK! Jr.

Tim Shamburger 82ndsttheatre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 06:28:22 PDT 2019

Upcoming Auditions at 82nd Street Theatre

For *HONK! Jr.*

SHOW DATES October 3-5, 2019

*Auditioning students in Grade 2 through Grade 9*

Monday, July 29, 2019   6 PM to 9 PM

OR

Wednesday, July 31, 2019   6 PM to 9 PM

Director Debbie Taylor

Our auditions are held with all actors together. It is a relaxed atmosphere
and we ask that students stay for the whole time. Please be prepared to
sing up to 32 bars of a show tune or Disney song acapella and you will do
some reading from the script.

Fill Out an Online Form at

Eventbrite Registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/honk-jr-auditions-registration-62956773404>

Find more information here:

http://alcc.cc/audition

HONK!, Jr. is the musical story of the Ugly Duckling and ifs filled with a
lot of fun roles for boys and girls!

Here are some of the characters:

Ugly

Our story's youthful protagonist. Gawky and odd-looking, he is shunned for
his odd appearance. Possesses a heart of gold.

Gender: male

Songs: “Hold Your Head Up High”, “Different”, “Play With Your Food”, “The
Wild Goose Chase”, “Warts and All”, “Transformation Sequence”

Cat

Our story's antagonist. Sly and cunning, he is a very hungry cat who preys
on his next meal.

Songs:  “Look at Him”, “Play With Your Food”

Drake

Ugly's father who detests his son.

Gender: male

Songs: “A Poultry Tale”, “Look at Him”, “The Joy of Motherhood (Reprise)”

Ida

Ugly's loving mother and the only person who is supportive of the outcast
child.

Gender: female

Songs: ”Joy of Motherhood”, “Different (Pre-Reprise)”, “Hold Your Head Up
High”, “Look at Him”, “Every Tear a Mother Cries”, “Transformation Sequence”

Greylag

A goose and the Admiral of the squadron charged with Ugly's safe return. He
is Dot's husband.

Gender: male

Song: “The Wild Goose Chase”

Bullfrog

A laidback, self-confident frog who is encouraging, light-hearted, and
optimistic.

Song: “Warts and All”

Ensembles

Ducklings; Fish; Froglets; Greylag's Flock; Goose Squadron

Songs: “A Poultry Tale”, “Look at Him”, “Look at Him (Reprise)”, “Warts and
All”, “Warts and All (Reprise)”, “The Wild Goose Chase”, “The Blizzard”

Auditions at

Abundant Life Community Church

10143 Royalton Road, Suite N and O

North Royalton, OH 44133

440-877-1202

Alcc.cc

Fill Out an Online Form at

Eventbrite Registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/honk-jr-auditions-registration-62956773404>

Find more information here:

http://alcc.cc/audition

 Also find a Printed Audition Form to download there.

Direct inquiries to 82 at alcc.cc