[NEohioPAL] Review of "Tuck Everlasting" at French Creek Theatre

Bob Abelman r.abelman at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 31 09:20:25 PDT 2019

Even time can’t touch French Creek’s ‘Tuck Everlasting’

By Gwendolyn Kochur, Guest Critic

Cleveland Jewish News, The News Herald, The Morning Journal

I used to have a crush on Jesse Tuck, the immortal boy in the novel “Tuck Everlasting.”

Not only that, but I loved the book so much that I wanted to be Winnie, the young protagonist from the story who longed for adventure and to see the world.

But then you grow up, read bigger books and it isn’t until you become a theater critic and are asked to review “Tuck Everlasting” that your love for Natalie Babbitt’s 1975 book is reawakened.

French Creek Theatre’s production of “Tuck Everlasting” proves that a good story told with a lot of heart can relate to audiences of all ages and withstand the test of time.

For more of this review, go to:  www.clevelandjewishnews.com